Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding
















Hi, yes it has been a couple of months since I last wrote, so last Saturday August 7th was my wedding. It was a good day for it the weather could not have been more beautiful. Ceremony went well as the reception following. My family and friends had a good time up at Clint's summer cabin. The wedding was held in the Bear River Reservoir summer tract homes. My sister Melisa was the Matron on Honor and Clint had Justin a friend/ worker as his Best man. I also had my niece Ashleigh as flower girl and Nephew Aidan as the ring bearer. Funny thing about this is my first marriage Melisa was my junior brides maid that was over 28 years ago. My son Edvan gave me away.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Monica! Looks like a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful day! It was great staying at the cabin and not having to turn around a leave so soon after the celebration. BTW, you need to change the header to maybe Hagen-Selby family or something of that nature....seeing as how you are taking on the Selby name but Evan is a Hagen. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.